Hi all,
Well, this is my first posting on my new Blog. This is all new to me, so pardon me if I sound like a novice. For those of you who know me or am related to me....I'm sorry! Just kidding! One thing you should know about me is that I love to joke! For those of you whom I will be getting to know....I am very excited! I hope some of what I write may interest you. I live a very quite, normal life in the country. Again, most of you that know me would say "are you kidding me"! Only because I'm not quite and I don't live a typical normal country life. Confused? Join the club! Let's just say that I have many stories to tell about my life on and off the farm in the country. From my childhood growing up in the suburbs to marring and moving to the counrty. I will post one crazy, silly, story at a time and see what you all think. I will try to write again tomorrow. Until then, have a wonderful evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Sharon!! Your blog looks GREAT! You should check out the link 2LMZFARM on my blog. You would like her. She is a "farm girl" like you!!
Tell everyone I said HEY!!
Thanks, will do! I just added another message a few minutes ago. I think you know most of the stories. Talk soon!
Post a Comment