Monday, August 13, 2007
The Battle of the Scales is Won!!
I won!!!! What a mess. As in my previous post you know about my scale issues. My original digital scale was lying, I went and bought another digital scale, and that one wasn't working correctly, so my husband being the sweet guy he is went 8 miles up town to get me another one. As you all know we live in the country about 35 miles from any main city. We have a little town 8 miles away, but has very limited stores as most small towns do. He went to this little store and they didn't have any scales in stock. They called another store in another county and they had one left. Off he went, 25 miles to get a $7.00 dial scale. It works! Now I'm more confident and can focus on my diet again. This whole thing was insane! Oh I tell you, I live in a crazy world. Does anyone else have these experiences or am I just the lucky one? Day after day something funny, strange, or exciting happens in this family. If I could put it all together in some kind of order that made since, I might consider writing a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment