Thursday, August 2, 2007
Power Pellets
This story I'm about to tell may be a little gross to some, but it was very funny at the time and still is to those of us who know about it. The names in this story have been changed to protect the innocent! HA, HA! In the beginning years of the school we had a few places we called home until we were able to purchase a building and finally put down roots. This particular story happened in one of our temporary homes. It was about mid day and I needed to go to a particular class room to see "Andy" (that's what I will call him). "Andy" was sitting in class and as I approached I heard his teacher asking him to stop picking his nose. I went into the class room and as I was about to ask the teacher if I could see him, she again asked him to please stop picking his nose. "Andy" who was very verbal at times gave his reply very proudly in front of the whole class. He told his teacher that what he was picking were his power pellets and if he didn't eat his power pellets he would not have any super power energy. He was very serious. The class fell silent. I had to leave the room because I was laughing so hard and I didn't want to disrupt the class. After a few minutes in the hall and gathering my composer, I went back to see "Andy". I finished what I needed to do and off I went. This, I and many others will never forget! "Andy" gave us (the students and staff) many happy memories. He will forever be in my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let's share more about Andy. I believe in several fits of rage he fired us all at one time or another!!!
One day he was sitting in class and I was working with him on some reading and another girl was playing a reading game on the computer not too far off. Word Munchers, I believe. Andy looked up at her computer screen just at the time that her little guy got "eaten" by a monster and Andy said to her, "Emily (name changed) did he think you were delicious?" in Andy's little squeaky voice he had at 8 years old.
That sounds like Andy alright!
I bet you two could really tell some tales. Glad I'm not Andy. lol I am so loving your site. Come on now, on with some more tales.
Have a blessed day.
Laura
Post a Comment